Serviced Office Locations in Turkey
Lockable, fully furnished private offices
Leverage the benefits of a Servcorp Serviced Office Space with features including coworking spaces, hot desks & dedicated desks, highly trained reception and IT staff when needed and a prestigious 5-star address located in Istanbul’s prestigious neighborhood of Nisantasi.
Our administrative team are all highly-trained professionals. Businesses that choose a Servcorp Serviced Office package can be assured that real people, with local knowledge and customs, will answer their phones, man their emails and conduct other administrative tasks as required.
We pride ourselves on providing state of the art technological solutions for today's global market community. From ad-hoc support requests to tailor-made IT support packages, we ensure that your IT needs are met and that your business is running smoothly. From simple desktop support to complex networking issues, you can count on our local IT support team. Wherever you are in the world, access expert IT support.
All meeting rooms and boardrooms are designed to the highest standards of interior styling, equipped with the finest leather, marble and original artwork. The latest AV and conferencing equipment, plus reliability of lightning-speed Internet complete the refined luxury available to you.
Select from one of Servcorp’s prestigious serviced offices in London to manage your business presence with distinction and ease. With Servcorp Home, you can book meeting rooms, boardrooms and resources instantly - whenever and wherever you like.
Select Servcorp’s prestigious serviced offices in Turkey to manage your business presence with distinction and ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take a serviced office than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Serviced Offices. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Serviced Offices.
As a Servcorp client, your Serviced Office includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites
- Leading IT technology; Secure, Fast, Fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology; IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, download invoices
- A magnificent reception with spectacular views
- A contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Access to the coworking space for informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regular events where you can meet like-minded people
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart
- New Zealand:Auckland, Wellington
- Japan:Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
- Asia:Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila
- Middle East:Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Beirut, Istanbul, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar-Dammam,
- Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin
- USA:Washington DC, Chicago, New York, Houston
We have a wide range of office sizes to suit your needs. Typically, our offices can accommodate from 1-10 persons but can also range up to 20 persons or more.
The minimum contract term at Servcorp is one month.
There is a 1-2 months security deposit required with a Serviced Office contract. The security deposit is fully refundable provided any outstanding fees related to the contract have been settled.
Yes. Servcorp Serviced Office clients can access any of Servcorp's 150+ locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability).